Selamat Datang! Thought of continuing my blogging activity after taking such a long break. Wow, it's been a while.. almost a year to be exact since I last whine on my blog :0
Anywho, thanks for visiting. I purposely made this so that I'm able to keep my promises at the least for keeping in touch. Yes, I know I'm bad at keeping it up but hey.. multiple attempts should have proven my efforts right? And it's a fact that I'm really lousy at calling people and keeping things up. I'll blame it on the distance ;P So yeszz, lotsa2 things had happened to me for the last 12 months. The good things and the bad ones. The MAJOR thing was that I moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada! Yep, I'm no longer in the US studying. I graduated and moved up here to work for my dream company. Stay tune as i'll compile this list for you. For now, thank you for still being there friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment